Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can't stop me now!





Ever since Amelia has started crawling really well and pulling up on things, it has become increasingly difficult to keep her contained for any amount of time! She is definitely a "mommy's girl" and has a semi-meltdown whenever I leave her sight, and even when I am within sight she has to be touching me, even if just sitting by my feet while I cook. I love that she wants to be with me, but it has made our days interesting lately!

Amelia still loves to play with phoebe's ball the best but we she's gotten a few new toys lately that she enjoys too! She starting trying to push her standing toys around so we bought her a push toy that she can actually push and she did a pretty good job walking behind it, and she loves to be pushed while riding it! We also got out another toy that she got for Christmas and put it together (of course it sings and lights up and moves-what doesn't)! Here's Amelia trying out her new ride!
We visited Dr. Rogers again last week for Amelia's 9 month chech up and she's doing great! She's finally in the 50th percentile for the weight but still the 10th for her length. Poor girl doesn't have a chance in the heighth department! She didn't have to get shots this time which was great for her (and me!) but she did have to get her finger pricked to draw labs which absolutely broke her heart. That was short lived though and she was back to her sweet self!







No comments:

Post a Comment