Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Day Dora Came to Town

As most of you should know, our Miss Amelia is still very much in love with Dora the Explorer! So this past weekend when they had Dora at our Evansville Zoo, I knew she had to go! Of course these things always go better in theory, but it turned out to be a fun day! It was extremely hot and extremely crowded, which I expected, and Amelia was a little freaked out by the hugely unproportioned supposedly 7 year-old superstar, but she got to say hello and even told her "I love you Dora" before we left;)

Dora glasses, bracelets, cup, backpack...check!
Ice cream to bear the heat!

Not too sure....

Happy girl to meet her "best friend" -precious memories!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I've missed the past couple of day's posts. I don't think they've updated to my page for some reason. They're all cute though! I miss seeing Amelia at Jeanne's in the mornings! Oh, and i'll keep an eye out for playdough toys next weekend...message me if there was something else I was supposed to be watching for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your family! we love reading about you guys.

    ReplyDelete