Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Reluctant Little Fish

This week I have been off work so I wanted to get Miss Amelia out of the house. Luckily, we have lots of great friends that have pools, so I took Amelia swimming. She loves taking a bath, but she's not crazy about the pool thing yet. On Tuesday we went to our friend Cindy's and swam with Grandma, Cindy, and Melanie. It took some warming up but eventually she really got into it, kicking and splashing and playing. Then Wednesday, we went to the Bishop's pool (Amelia's cousin's other grandparents) and swam with Grandma, Aunt Kelly, Alli and Brooke, and Aunt Holly showed up too! She was a tired girl at first, so after a less than successful attempt at getting used to the pool, she took a nap. But after her nap she was more willing and ended up enjoying it at the end. I think a few more times and she'll be a little fish just like Alli and Brooke (but don't tell Alli I called her a fish-she DOESN'T like that-HAHA)!



1 comment:

  1. I am telling Alli. you are going to be in so much trouble for calling her a fish. Just kidding. We had fun Wed.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete