Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here Ducky Ducky...

As most of you know, Chris is a HUGE hunter, and he is especially obsessed with duck/goose hunting! Even before we were trying to have children, I heard stories and dreams of him one day taking his children hunting (motherly cringe noted ;/). Despite my lack of enthusiasm for his passion of hunting, I think it's precious that he and Amelia can have something to share just between father and daughter one day. I can't even describe to you, if you don't already know, how much of Chris' everyday life is consumed with hunting activities, one of which being blowing on duck and goose calls ALL THE TIME! If you've ever heard this act you will appreciate my intensity on the subject ;) So of course it would come to be that Chris would teach Amelia to "call" and I would have two people running around my house "calling" birds! So, as luck would have it, our amazing daughter has learned the art of "calling birds" and we had to share the news! Sorry for the sideways viewing, but listen carefully to the sheer joy in Chris' voice as he calls Papaw (Grandpa Wolsiefer) to tell him the news! (You'd think she learned to read for goodness sake!!)


And here's another video of Chris and Amelia practicing together-adorable;) Who needs boys when you've got this-haha!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I love it! I understand your pain..lol...Keenan is a avid fisherman....so, as you can imagine, he works with Bailey on casting her little princess fishing rod already! It is pretty neat though!
    I can't believe how good your little girl was blowing that thing...really neat! Glad you got it on video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You've got a little hunter on her hands! Can't wait to see the pictures of her when she's all decked out in camo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I love daddy-daughter moments :)

    ReplyDelete