Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess

Our Amelia is becoming such a little princess, to the surprise of her very NON-princess mother! Her favorite game now is imitating people, especially mommy getting ready! She loves to have her hair blow-dried, has to have a Kleenex to "blow her nose", rummages through my jewelry box, and helps me put on my makeup, while make believing putting some makeup on herself;) I love seeing her imitate me and make new little gestures everyday. Here are a few pictures of our daily routine;)
Amelia loves playing in Mommy's jewelry [(and school tassles-lol;)]

Playing dress-up in Aunt Kelly's old dance costumes;)

Putting on some make-up


Notice the intensity in fixing mommy's hair!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I LOVE this! And from one NON-princess Mommy to another...get used to it! You'll learn to be a little princess-y yourself ;) She reminds me SO much of Addie at this age! Addie still requests make up when I'm getting ready and I always pretend to put some on her (to see her look in the mirror and gleam makes it all worth it!) Enjoy your princess :)

    ReplyDelete