Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blogging hiatus no more!

Please excuse the blogging hiatus-it definitely does not mean that I haven't had anything to blog about. Quite the contrary actually-May has been VERY busy for us, contributing in part to the here-said lack of blogging. We've had so much going on that I can't really remember it all! We started out the month by going on our first camping trip to Bowling Green. Our friends let us borrow their pop up camper and I'm sooo glad because that just happened to be the weekend that it flooded! We had a good time though (if I could find the pics i would post them;(...) We also got to see my family while we were in town-it was so cute to see all the babies together! The next weekend was Mother's Day and for some reason I don't have a picture of that either. If I remember clearly the day was full of my raging sinus infection, Amelia getting a bloody nose, failed banana pudding....not a smooth day to worry about the camera but it was a good day! Then we celebrated Chris' and our good friend Travis' birthdays in the same weekend. The next weekend was Amelia's BIG 2nd birthday party, and the last weekend in May we left for Florida, where we just got back from yesterday. Of course the birthday party and beach are worthy of their own posts so stay tuned!!

All the girls with Papaw on Chris' birthday;)


At the park for Travis' party

Somewhere in the madness Chris found time to work on our landscaping too, which Amelia LOVES to help with!

No comments:

Post a Comment