Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby #2

Here's a look at the yet-to-be-revealed new baby! I got an ultrasound just for fun at work a couple nights ago and it showed exactly what I thought-that this baby is chubby and very crowded. I really didn't need 4D technology to tell ya that but the pics are pretty cute!
Yep that big foot is poking me all day every day (and I love it).
Chubby cheeks+chubby lips+chubby arm=preciousness!


There are lots of preparations going on around our house right now trying to get ready for the new baby. Today I am 35 weeks and 2 days, which means that sometime in the next 5 weeks this baby is coming-ready or not!! Chris has been working hard on Amelia's big girl room that she's moving to, and I've been getting all of the baby things out and washing and organizing. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! I've been feeling good overall but the last week or so I'm definitely moving slower and feeling it more! I've gotten some pretty humorous reactions from people lately when they see me and my ever-growing belly, some being: :"how much longer...really?" and "where did your ankles go" and my all-time favorite "GOOD GOD RACHEL!" Yes my belly is impressively massive-it's a contradiction of gravity that I can even walk upright, but I'm hanging in there and keeping this baby happy and healthy as long as he/she would like!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen you in a while. Maybe you could pick A up at 5:00 so I can see you for once!

    ReplyDelete