Monday, July 19, 2010

My Big Girl

So since I'm writing this post now, comsidering ALOT has changed in the last week, these pictures mean more to me than just a summertime blog. When I look at these pictures now I see a big sister, big girl with two years of life experience and not even a glimpse of that newborn girl we had just a little bit ago! We have been so blessed to have this amazing, precious, hilarious girl be a part of our family! From birth Amelia has been a joy, with everyday better than before! We are amazed by her everyday-the way she has never met a stranger, but pretends to be shy when she's tired. The way she talks when she wants something, the intonation in her voice is hilarious, but you'd just have to hear it;) How she is such a princess, always having to wear accessories, including shoes, necklaces, bracelets, "makeups", hair bows, and always has an opinion on which ones! I love the way she twirls when she thinks she looks especially pretty in a dress, and calls any dress a "dancing dress"!! She keeps us cracking up all day! I've been especially attached to her lately, feeling like I need her more than she could ever need me, knowing that with another baby coming I want her to always know how special she is! She's already showing what a good big sister she is going to be, and I can't wait to see how our little family changes!

Always creative-accessorizing even with finger paint!
She has always loved helping mommy clean and now loves to help cook too!

The child knows no fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment